Photos of Ficha Valiant 750 Cruiser Ibiza
Description of Ficha Valiant 750 Cruiser Ibiza
Mid Season (June-Sep)
High Season (July –Aug)
The Price includes standard equipment, moorings, full insurance of the boat and personal accident insurance, and taxes.
Price does not include fuel, skipper (+150€) or VAT (21%).You must make a refundable deposit of 1000€ (cash or card) to rent it without skipper. The deposit will be returned at the end of the day after checking that everything is ok.
The boat should be 100% paid before boarding. You can pay 20% for booking and remaining 80% when boarding.
Exponent of the Vanguard series, this model of 7,5m length is characterized by a fully equipped day finish. Its equipment includes swing sheaves bow, anchor well, bow locker, solarium with cockpit jump seat, center console with steering wheel, igloo fridge under console, seat box with folding table, fuel tank under deck, bow lights, stern lockers, ski bar, shower, swim ladder, aft auxiliary platform and electric bilge pump. Bimini awning.
- Swim ladder
- Teak deck
- Fore and aft chest
- Side handles
- Arc lamps
- Ski Bar
- Hydraulic steering
- Aft auxiliary platform
- Stereo with Apple and Smartphone connection
- Igloo fridge.